What Personal Information Does Vinylrenu.com and Shutterrenu.com or Any OneSource Organics’ e-commerce Site Gather?The information we learn from customers helps us personalize and continually improve our efforts to ensure you get the most relevant products and experiences. Below are the types of information we may gather.
- Information You Give Us: We receive and store any information you enter on our Web site or give us in any other way. You can choose not to provide certain information. We use the information that you provide for such purposes as responding to your requests, customizing future product offerings for you, improving our e-commerce sites, and communicating with you.
- Automatic Information: We receive and store certain types of information whenever you interact with us. Like many Web sites, we use “cookies,” and we obtain certain types of information when your Web browser accesses one of OneSource Organics’ e-commerce sites or advertisements and other content served by or on behalf of a OneSource Organics’ site on other Web sites.
- Mobile: We may receive information about your location and your mobile device, including a unique identifier for your device. We may use this information to provide you with location-based services, such as advertising, search results, and other personalized content. Most mobile devices allow you to turn off location services.
- E-mail Communications: To help us make e-mails more useful and interesting, we often receive a confirmation when you open e-mail from one of our sites or one of our email promotional campeigns or from a OneSource Organics’ survey if your computer supports such capabilities.
- Information from Other Sources: We might receive information about you from other sources and add it to our account information.
Do You Store Cookies?
- Cookies are unique identifiers that we transfer to your device to enable our systems to recognize your device. This allows us the ability to provide you with relevant advertisements on other Web sites and storage of items in your Shopping Cart between visits.
- The Help feature on most browsers will tell you how to prevent your browser from accepting new cookies, how to have the browser notify you when you receive a new cookie, or how to disable cookies altogether. Additionally, you can disable or delete similar data used by browser add-ons, such as Flash cookies, by changing the add-on’s settings or visiting the Web site of its manufacturer.
Does OneSource Organics’ or any of its e-commerce sites Share or Sell the Information It Receives?
We do not sell your personal information to anyone. We reserve the right to sell our customer’s information should we sell one or more of our e-commerce sites. We may share customer information only as described below with affiliated business as described below.
- Affiliated Businesses We Do Not Control: We work closely with affiliated businesses such as delivery companies like the U.S. Postal Service, UPS and Fed-Ex. Please review their Privacy Statement for details.
- Third-Party Service Providers: We employ other companies and individuals to perform functions on our behalf. Examples include fulfilling orders, delivering packages, sending postal mail and e-mail, removing repetitive information from customer lists, analyzing data, providing marketing assistance, providing search results and links (including paid listings and links), processing credit card payments, and providing customer service. They have access to personal information needed to perform their functions, but may not use it for other purposes. Please review their policy statements for details.
- Business Transfers: As we continue to develop our business, we might sell or buy e-commerce sites. If OneSource Organics’ be fully acquired then all of its assets, including customer information will be one of the transferred assets.
- Protection of OneSource Organics and Its E-Commerce sites and Others: We release account and other personal information when we believe release is appropriate to comply with the law.
Is My Information Secure?
- We work to protect the security of your information during transmission by using only payment processing companies that use Secure Sockets Layer (SSL) software, which encrypts information you input.
- We do not reveal full credit card numbers when confirming an order. We do however, transmit the entire credit card number to the appropriate credit card company and/or processing company during order processing.
What About Third-Party Advertisers and Links to Other Websites?
Our site includes third-party advertising and links to other Web sites
Can I Opt Out of Providing My Information? Yes?
- If you do not want to receive e-mail or other mail from us, please adjust the settings in your browser or notify us by email.
- The Help feature on most browsers will tell you how to prevent your browser from accepting new cookies, how to have the browser notify you when you receive a new cookie, or how to disable cookies altogether. Additionally, you can disable or delete similar data used by browser add-ons, such as Flash cookies, by changing the add-on’s settings.
March 30, 2018