You are going to love the results (or your money back).
It’s Super Simple
- Allow To Dry
- Apply Vinyl Renu™
Whether you are using the kit to restore vinyl siding, stucco, Hardie/Cement Board, Shutters, Garage Doors and more you will love the results if you follow these suggestions.
- Read everything. Labels, instructions, precautions, suggestions. It’s simple and well worth the time.
- Oxidation/White Chalkiness?. Oxidation is the culprit behind most fading, and its proper removal is crucial. Perfect your technique with a small test area. Removing it can be tricky. If you have problems contact us at [email protected]
- You Will See Results Immediately. If you do not see the color come back on your test area the way you want to, stop the project and contact us at [email protected] or call us at 267-614-5284. We have awesome product support.
- Choose your weapon. The right tools save time, effort, and money. See our tool suggestions below.
- Consult with us. Having trouble? Pause your project and call us at 267-614-5284 or email us at i[email protected].
- Clean And Rinse Completely. Let the cleaner sit for about 5 minutes without drying. Scrub carefully to avoid scratching. Remember the corners. Increase the strength of the cleaner solution and/or let it soak longer if needed. Rinse thoroughly.
- Treat carefully. Smooth out drips, runs, and foaming with your brush or a rag.
- Trust the process. Millions of square feet have been successfully restored over the last decade+. Together we will get you great results.
- Experiment. Try Vinyl Renu™ on all your outdoor surfaces. You will love the results.
- Enjoy a decade of beauty. And tell the neighbors, too.
After the surface is cleaned and dried, use your fingernail to scratch the surface. If it scratches and is still white, repeat the cleaning step. Trouble getting off all the oxidation (white chalkiness) us before finishing your project and we will help.
- Pump-up garden sprayer (for cleaner)
- Plastic scrub brush/soft deck brush (to remove oxidation)
- Garden hose
- Plastic and tape for covering glass
- Fine bristle paint brush
- Paint pad
- Damp cloth
Wagner type paint sprayer (ideal application method)
Airless Sprayer (for professionals or those who are super handy)