There is only one “Best Way To Clean Vinyl Siding.” And it’s simple.
Choose the best vinyl siding cleaner. One that was develop specifically for cleaning vinyl siding (and pretty much everything outdoors).
The best vinyl siding cleaner is…………Renu Cleaner Concentrate
Is Vinyl Renu™ Cleaner Concentrate Really Best Way to Clean Vinyl Siding?
Yes, here is why:
Penetrates And Removes Oxidation (white chalkiness).
Removes Tough Stains Including Stains From Green Algae and Mildew.
All Purpose. Works on metal siding, garage doors, painted surfaces and a lot more.
ZERO VOC’s so good for the earth and not hazardous to you, your family or your pets.
Used or recommended by major vinyl siding manufacturers. Customers include: Certainteed, LP, Royal, Kaycan, ABC Siding, Owens, Many Others
Really Easy To Use
The Best Vinyl Siding Cleaner is so easy to use.
- Put 1 quart of Renu Cleaner Concentrate into a 2 gallon garden pump sprayer.
- Fill will water.
- Saturate siding and let it sit for 5-10 min. (Don’t let solution dry).
- Gently scrub the siding with a soft-medium bristled brush.
For severely oxidized siding you can go stronger in concentration like 2 quarts cleaner in a two-gallon pump sprayer.
For light cleaning you can put ½ a quart or so into your two-gallon pump sprayer.
Want Brand New Looking Siding?
You have just cleaned your siding using the best vinyl siding cleaner money can buy. But now you notice your siding is faded…….
Restore you faded vinyl siding with Vinyl Renu™.
Give it a try before you buy.
PRO Tips for Using the Best Vinyl Siding Cleaner
- Adjust your concentration depending on how oxidized or dirty your siding is.
- Let the cleaner sit for 5-10 min. without letting it dry. This allows the cleaner to do the heavy work. Not you.
- As with all vinyl siding cleaners, use protective eyewear and gloves and keep children and pets away. Even though it’s not hazardous its always a good idea to practice good cleaning techniques.
- CALL US. Any questions about your project call us at 267-614-5284 or email us at [email protected].
How About Some Vinyl Siding Cleaner FAQ’s
How Long will Renu™ Cleaner Concentrate Last in the Bottle?
Unopened it will last one year. Once opened, please use it within six months.
How Long will Professional Grade Renu™ Cleaner Last Once Diluted?
We do not recommend keeping diluted Professional Grade Renu™ Cleaner Concentrate for more than a couple months. Longer than that may weaken its effectiveness.
How do I Clean my Siding Once Vinyl Renu™ is Applied?
You can use diluted (10:1) Professional Grade Renu™ Cleaner and a soft cloth. However, typically all that is needed is a yearly rinsing with a garden hose.
Will Renu™ Cleaner Concentrate clean Artillery Mold?
No. Use a razor blade to gently remove colonies, then scrub vigorously with Renu™ Cleaner Concentrate and a soft bristled brush. Avoid scratching the vinyl.
What is the Renu™ “Nail Scratch Test”?
After you have cleaned your siding and it is dry, scratch the vinyl siding with your fingernail. If there is still a mark on the vinyl, you have not removed all the oxidation. A very faint mark is alright, but a very visible mark means that you should repeat the cleaning process. This only matters if you are going to restore your faded vinyl siding with Vinyl Renu™.