TOP 5 REASONS TO ADD VINYL RENU TO RESTORE FADED SIDING TO YOUR BUSINESS:
1) No Additional Advertising Costs. Use your existing data base of happy customers.
2) No Additional Equipment to Purchase. If you own a service business you have the equipment.
3) Highly Profitable. Our professional customers report up to a 300% increase in profit per job.
4) Low Risk. Vinyl Renu has restored millions of square feet and been in the field over 7 years already.
5) Exclusive Territories Available. Be the only company in your area offering Vinyl Renu.
If you’re a contractor, painter, property manager, home building professional, landscaper or pressure washer, then Vinyl Renu can offer you an effective way to increase your business. Imagine being able to offer faded vinyl siding or faded aluminum/metal siding restoration to your business. We’ve developed restored millions of square feet of faded vinyl siding and faded aluminum and metal siding. Vinyl Renu is a proven product that will make you and your customers happy and your bottom line soar. This page was created to help you quickly get the facts on how Vinyl Renu can work for you.
Benefits of Adding Vinyl Renu to Restore Faded Vinyl Siding to Your Business?
Increase your revenue NOW: Increase your revenue by at least 300% without additional advertising. You have a data base of happy customers; use it.
Proven Business Model: Pressure washers, painters, siding installers and many other business owners have increased their revenue by at least 300% using Vinyl Renu for restoring faded vinyl siding and Shutter Renu for restoring faded shutters.
Proven Products: Renu technology and products have been applied to millions of square feet of exterior surfaces with results lasting 7+ years (Vinyl Renu, the first product, was introduced on a large scale just over 7 years ago) when applied as directed. With proper application, the product could easily last over 10 years.
Highly Profitable: Because of the value added to your customer’s property, most Renu professionals are able to charge highly profitable prices.
Now Is the Time to Add Renu Products to Your Business
- The Home Depot has stated in a recent SEC filing that they believe the U.S. is in a “post depression consumer mindset and will be for the foreseeable future”
- As a result, people are going to restore and renew, versus replace.
- People and businesses will be spending more on their properties to increase value, due to incredible declines in property value.
- Adding Vinyl Renu to restore faded vinyl siding may not require increasing your current advertising budget if you have a data base of satisfied customers.
It’s Likely You Already Have the Required Equipment
If you have a successful pressure washing, landscaping or painting business, then you probably already have the required equipment:
- High quality airless sprayer
- Masking tape for windows
Since Vinyl Renu and Shutter Renu are clear, in most cases, the only areas of the building that require masking are the windows. Almost everything Vinyl Renu touches will be restored without having to be removed from the structure. Shutters, for example, can be restored without removing from siding. This fact allows you to up sell a project without adding any additional labor or requiring additional product.